- Candidates will need to come to the office to fill in the resume
- Do the pre-medical exams
- Candidates will have to submit
1. Electronic identity card (online registration)
2. Certificates of birth
3. Documents of family
4. Certificates of graduation
5. Family’s approval letter
- Candidates documents are ready and will be ready for applying for international ID
- Do the passport
- Submit the EC (employment contract) to Taiwan
- Taiwan agency will key in the data according to Taiwan’s government system and PT Jabaputra office and starts applying for candidate’s personal loan.
- Candidates start studying Mandarin language and get the certificates of language.